Change Major Field of Study

If you are an F-1 student and have a change in your major field of study, please apply to International Student and Scholar Services for a new I-20 using the New I-20 Application Form.  Your financial documents must be less than one year old.

If you are a J-1 student, please discuss this change with your J sponsor before making a change.

Request for a New or Revised I-20