Walk-in/Call-in Advising Hours
Mondays & Tuesdays 1:30-4:30 pm
Thursdays & Fridays 9:30-11:30 am
Walk-in/Call-in Advising Hours Immigration advisors are availabe to answer immigration-related questions.
Schedule an Appointment with an Advisor: Change of Status or Reinstatement applications require an appointment. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Advisors are not able to discuss Change of Status or Reinstatement applications during walk-in/call-in hours.
International Student Advising Center Marquis Hall, Room 110 | Administrative Services Office Marquis Hall, Room 125
Telephone: 940-565-2195 | Fax: 940-565-4145
Current Students firstname.lastname@example.org | Newly Admitted Students I20@unt.edu
The office is open from 8 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday for document pick-ups and normal requests. Advisors are only available during walk-in/call-in hours.
The office is closed when the University is closed as indicated on the current Academic Calendar.
- Admissions Check the admissions website. Check application status here.
- Newly Admitted Students
- SEVIS & Visa Questions See Frequently Asked Questions
- I-20 Issuance Once admitted, you will be asked to submit immigration documentation via iNorthTx. Find more detailed information under When will your I-20 be ready?
- Check your email for any additional information that we may have sent about required documentation.
- Current Students If you’d like to speak with an immigration advisor, please come in or call during our walk-in/call-in advising hours.
- J-1 Scholars If you’d like to speak with an immigration advisor, please come in or call during our walk-in/call-in advising hours or email email@example.com.
- UNT Departments Please see the Faculty and Staff page