Course enrollment is very important in maintaining F-1 and J-1 student status while in the U.S. Students who are holders of these visa types are responsible for ensuring that they meet the course enrollment requirements.

If you think that you may need to drop a course and will be below the minimum credit hours (Undergraduates 12 credit hours, Graduates 9 credit hours), take a course at another institution in addition to courses here, or if you are interested in taking an online course, please read the information below and then contact our office BEFORE you take any action.

Less Than Full-Time Enrollment
Concurrent Enrollment
Online Studies