F-2 Dependents

Children in the K-12 system may attend school.

Other F-2 dependents may not attend school, except for an avocational or recreational class. UNT and IELI courses are not considered avocational or recreational.

F-2 dependents may not work. When traveling outside the U.S., F-2's need to have a travel endorsement from ISSS.