UNT offers a variety of approved payment methods to pay your UNT tuition and fees that are secured and streamlined for our international students and their families. Be safe when paying your tuition and fees by always using one of the accepted payment methods found on the UNT Student Accounting and University Cashiering Services Payments page. Any other methods not listed on the Payments page are NOT APPROVED by the University.
In addition to domestic U.S. payment options, UNT collects international payments via local accounts around the world by using Flywire. It’s a secure and approved payment process that makes it easy to pay from accounts in your home country.
The benefits of using Flywire:
- Make payments from any country and any bank. For most countries and territories, you pay in your home currency and Flywire will send funds in U.S. dollars ($USD) directly to UNT.
- Offers payment methods that range from bank transfer, credit cards, e-payments and more for most countries and territories. Flywire offers excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees.
- Track the progress of your payment anytime online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way including when it reaches UNT.
- Flywire offers multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email any time, any day for questions or assistance with your payment!
Learn more about how Flywire works HERE.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT ONLINE WITH FLYWIRE
- Go to MyUNT and login with your UNT credentials. After checking the balance due to UNT, select the International Payment option from the payment methods. You will be redirected to UNT-Flywire website.
- Select your home country and then your payment method. Options can include bank transfer, credit cards, or other local payment options depending on the country selected.
- Create your account or log into your Flywire account and enter the required information for UNT.
- Make payment to Flywire as instructed. Flywire will process and send your payment to UNT with your information.
- Track your payment via email/text or by logging onto flywire.com anytime. You will also be notified of when UNT receives your payment.
Need assistance using Flywire? Visit their Help page: https://www.flywire.com/help