Application opens October 15, 2018 and closes March 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm.
The purpose of the International Student TPEG is to provide limited financial assistance to eligible non-immigrant international students on F and J visas. Students must demonstrate financial need to pay the estimated minimum tuition, fees, and other expenses for enrollment in UNT-only credit-bearing coursework.
- IELI students and non-degree seeking students are not eligible for the TPEG
- Students on Optional Practical Training will not be considered for TPEG awards
An award is not guaranteed. Incomplete applications will not be considered for review.
- Student must have completed at least ONE full-time semester at UNT.
- Newly admitted international students are not eligible to apply.
- Student must hold a valid passport, student visa, and all required immigration documents.
- Student must be enrolled fulltime or be approved for less than fulltime enrollment during the next school year.
- Fulltime enrollment for undergraduates is 12 credit hours.
- Fulltime enrollment for graduates or 2nd Bachelor is 9 credit hours.
- At the time of application student must be making Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- Student must demonstrate legal employment for the previous term or year.
- Only completed applications will be considered.