The Pay It Forward Pakistani Scholarship of NT is a competitive scholarship. It provides support for undergraduate and graduate students at UNT with a proven interest in the language, history, culture and/or studies of Pakistan as illustrated in a personal statement of no more than 1,000 words.
The Pay it Forward Pakistani Scholarship recipients agree to write a personal acknowledgment letter to scholarship Donors including a plan to "Pay it Forward" and attend networking events with scholarship Donors when schedules allow.
The Pay it Forward Pakistani Scholarship of NT Application is included in UNT's Eagle Scholarship Application.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be in good academic standing;
- Student must meet full-time enrollment status requirements unless approved otherwise;
- Student must be enrolled in a degree granting program (IELI students are not eligible);
- Student must have a proven interest in the language, history, culture, and/or studies of Pakistan as illustrated in a personal statement;
- Student must agree, if selected, to
- Write a personal acknowledgment letter to the Donors including a plan to "Pay It Forward", and
- Attend networking events with the Donors when available.