Required Documents

Submit the following documents based on your visa status 
F-1 New Student (Outside the U.S.) 
F-1 Transfer Student (Inside the U.S.) 
Other Visa Type 
Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizen

Copy of Passport

Proof of high School Graduation (diploma or transcripts)

Bank Statement of Financial Guarantee/Sponsorship Letter     
IELI Statement of Financial Responsibility    
Transcripts from current English Language Program      
Copies of dependents' passports if visas needed    
Copy of your visa      
Permanent Resident Card or copy of Approved Notice of application      

All documents must be in English. If documents are not in English, certified English translations must be submitted with the original documents. 
IELI accepts unofficial copies of high school diplomas and transcripts.

Submit documents via email      Contact Us       Apply Now