What is iNorthTX?
And how do I use it?
Newly Admitted Students
- New international students complete immigration document requests prior to arrival at UNT. Log in to iNorthTX to complete the required e-Form.
- Social Security Letter Requests are processed through iNorthTX
- OPT Reports for both 12 Month Post-Completion OPT and 24 Month STEM Extension OPT are now accepted through iNorthTX via e-Form.
- Continuing international students may apply for the Texas Public Education Grant for International Students (TPEG-I) vie e-Form.
- Qualified continuing international students may apply for the Mexican Waiver via e-Form.
How do I use iNorthTX?