How to Apply:
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Pay the $75 application fee.
- Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of valid passport (permanent residents or US citizens may submit copy of driver's license)
- Proof of high school graduation in native language AND in English
- Transfer students must also submit transcripts or grade reports from current English language program
Visa Documentation and I-20 Requirements
- Once we have processed your application, you will receive an email requesting additional documentation dependent upon your Visa type.
- Documents will be submitted via iNorthTX, a secure portal for immigration documentation.
F-1 Visa Applicants
- Copies of dependents' passports (if spouse/children require F-2 Visas.)
- IELI Statement of Financial Responsibility
- Bank Statement >or Financial Guarantee/Sponsorship Letter
- Copy of valid passport
Other Visa Types
Other visa holders will be asked to submit a copy of their visa.
Permanent Residents will be asked to submit a copy of their Permanent Resident Card or a copy of Approved Notice for your application.