Open to all continuing UNT students, domestic and international
Applicants must demonstrate both high academic achievement and active involvement in international academic and/or international social/cultural/service activities.
- IELI and certificate students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Each applicant must have been full-time equivalent enrolled in either Fall 2017 and/or Spring 2018 at UNT.
- Full-time UNT enrollment is defined as 12 credits for undergraduates and 9 credits for graduate and second bachelor’s students.
- UNT undergraduate and second bachelor’s applicant must have at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- UNT graduate applicant must have at least a cumulative 3.5 GPA.
- Only UNT coursework will be considered in the GPA calculation.
- Transfer courses will NOT be considered.