How to Apply
- Complete and submit the application form.
- Pay the $75 application fee.
- Submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Copy of valid passport (permanent residents or US citizens may submit copy of driver's license)
- Proof of high school graduation in native language AND in English
- Transfer students must also submit transcripts or grade reports from current English language program
- Visa Documentation and I-20 Requirements
- Once we have processed your application, you will receive an email requesting additional documentation dependent upon your Visa type.
- Documents will be submitted via iNorthTX, a secure portal for immigration documentation.
State law and university policy, with limited exceptions, allow you to be informed of information the University collects about you, to review and obtain the information on this form and to correct any information you believe is incorrect.