Orientation and Document Check in
- International Student Orientation and Document Check-In Holds will release ONLY after attending international orientation in person.
- Arriving late may compromise your ability to register for classes. Be sure to arrive at UNT by the arrival deadline stated on your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Required documents: valid passport and UNT I-20 or DS 2019.
- email@example.com | 940-565-2195
New Undergraduate students on an F-1 or J-1 visa are required to attend International Student Orientation and University Orientation.
New Graduate students are required to attend International Student Orientation.
Students on other visa types, Internet-based-only, returning and continuing students:
- Visit the International Advising Center, Marquis Hall 110 for Document Check-In.
- Registration is not required. Please bring your passport and immigration documents.
- There will be a hold/block on your account until you have submitted the required documents.
- Arriving late may compromise your ability to register for classes. Please make every effort to arrive at UNT on time.
Freshman and Transfer students
- Register for university orientation with Orientation & Transition Programs
- Texas Success Initiative testing is required for all new students
- Graduate Student Orientation is included at International Student Orientation
- Teaching Excellence Seminar is required for new TA/TFs
- Music Majors must attend College of Music orientation and placement exams at time specified in Music Admission letter. If necessary, you may attend an alternate session of International Student Orientation
- Other Majors may require department orientations