Each year, International Affairs recognizes an outstanding international student who has contributed greatly to campus internationalization at the University of North Texas. Nominations open in the spring semester.
- Student is actively involved in campus activities, international and cultural programs specifically.
- Student has made significant contributions to campus internationalization at UNT.
- Student must be completing their degree program the spring, summer or fall semester the year they nominated. (Ex. students nominated in Spring 23 must be graduating in Spring, Summer, or Fall 2023.)
- Student must meet minimum GPA requirements:
- 3.5 Undergraduate students
- 3.5 Graduate students
- Faculty, administrators, staff, student organizations and students are invited to nominate students for this award.
- To make a nomination, submit the form below and include at least 1 additional letter of recommendation.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Selection committee will include International Affairs staff.
- This is not a scholarship or financial award. It does not include in-state tuition waiver eligibility.
- Awardee will be recognized at the International Student Sash Ceremony in April of each year.
- Questions? email@example.com