To withdraw from UNT:

  • Contact your host (Sponsored Student Advisor, Global Engagement Advisor or Study Abroad Advisor).
  • Contact and submit the Ending Studies Form in iNorthTX prior to dropping courses and departing the U.S.
  • Contact the Dean of Students Office to formally withdraw from the university.
  • International Student & Scholar Services will shorten your DS-2019 and report your withdrawal to Immigration.