Ending Studies

To withdraw from UNT:

  • Contact your host (SSP, Global Partnerships or Study Abroad).
  • Contact International Student and Scholar Services and submit the Ending Studies form to jinfo@unt.edu prior to dropping courses and departing the U.S.
  • Contact the Dean of Students Office to formally withdraw.
  • ISSS will shorten your DS-2019 and report your withdrawal to Immigration.