Steps to withdraw from UNT

  1. Contact International Student and Scholar Services and submit an Ending Studies at UNT form in iNorthTX before dropping courses or departing the U.S.
    • ISSS will report your withdrawal to Immigration.
  1. Contact the Dean of Students Office to formally withdraw from the university.  
    • The Dean of Students Office records your withdrawal with the university and university departments.

IELI students must contact IELI directly to withdraw from the Intensive English Language Institute.